Connor's puzzle piece!

Connor's puzzle piece!
Connor is a "Racing for Autism" hero!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What are the odds??

So what do you figure are the odds that Delsin can pick up a stomach virus (it's doing the rounds in town) on the eve of me selling my freaking washing machine???? I didn't want to let the machine go until next week but what can I say to the lady taking it, and the dryer, off my hands? I've just done round one of vomit covered sheets...bleurgh. I had the lads pack up all the linens today thinking "of course, we won't need anything other than what's on our beds now". So here I was tonight tracking down and cracking open an already-packed box to dig out clean sheets. Sigh. What are the freaking odds???? Damnit!

The little darling is sleeping like a baby now but I'm sure we are in for a night of fun. Great. It's impossible to be upset at his little sick face though, poor little guy. Tim cannot deal, of course, so it's left to Mommy to deal with barf. I'm always amazed at what DOESN'T freak me out after having four kids. LOL At least my washing machine will get one last workout before heading off to a new home. If only they knew what I'm washing in it right now...yuck! :o)

Just needed to add: GO SENS GO!! I'm going to try streaming it on the laptop for my Dad to watch. Let's go boys, all the way to the CUP...WOO HOO!

Glad I got that out of my system! Nighty night,
Laura :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So? Is that darn house sold yet? Are you coming home?
Go Sens Go!
sandz! xo

Anonymous said...

Let's hope that Del is the only one to catch that bug.

Thursday will be here soon enough.

Thanks for the blogging :)