Connor's puzzle piece!

Connor's puzzle piece!
Connor is a "Racing for Autism" hero!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

SENATORS ROCK....WOOOOO HOOOOOO....

We're going to the CUP, we're going to the CUP, we're going to the CUP....holy crap I'm so freaking excited!! Thank you for not breaking my heart after giving me a heart attack in game 4...LOL And best of all, I'm going to be home to watch you go all the way boys...WOO HOO!! **happy dance** My kids think I'm nuts as I run around my house hooting and hollering, pumping my fists in the air!! They need some serious hockey reeducation when we get back on home soil! ;o)

Okay, there's my frivolous post for today...LMAO! WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

Dancing Laura :o) XO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I feel so so badly for you that your team is going to get crushed by the Ducks. And here you were all excited and everything...and now...a defeat in the future. I'll send you a big hug now for your future heartbreak.


(bwahahahahahah)