Connor's puzzle piece!

Connor's puzzle piece!
Connor is a "Racing for Autism" hero!

Friday, May 11, 2007

Once a bride, never a bridesmaid...

Until NOW that is...forgot to mention in my last post that my bestest friend, Sandz, called me this week and asked me to stand by her as she marries the love of her life next year. To say I was honoured is a huge understatement. She has picked out a beautiful, classic, elegant dress for us, four ladies in total, and I can happily report that she evidently bears no grudge towards me for the lavender number I put her in almost 16 years ago...LMAO! My only excuse is: 1991. 'Nuff said. I will dig out one of my pics, scan it in & post it. While I hold my hands up to the outfits, I will not, however, take any responsibility for the "blonde-ambition" hair thing Sandz had going on! :o)

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Sandz for including me in your "big day". You totally made my day, week, month & year! Hope to see you soon.

Love and hugs,
ME XO

P.S. Just had to add a "shout out" to the Sens...woo hoo, GO boys GO! I must find a way to access the games for my Dad while he's here...LOL In your honour Sens, and just so there's no confusion as to my loyalty when I move to the GTA:

And just because I really need to laugh after another stressful week, I found this while looking for a wedding picture to post:
And the medication I should consider to get me through the rest of this move:

Okay, I reeeeeeeally need to go to bed now. :o) Nighty night all,

Laura :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I need some of those pills, LOL.

-Ange

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across your blog today :)

My grandpa called me Miss Moo when I was little too!! That's cute, I've never come across anyone else who had that. I'm moving to the GTA myself in the next couple of months, but only from London, Ontario. Not as drastic...

Good luck with your move!!!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted you to know that I LOVE your writing style. You should put together a moving diary book. I would buy it. I miss you much.
xoxoxox
P

Anonymous said...

Awww, you're the best babe; I couldn't imagine my big day without you there by my side!
And don't you dare post the blonde-ambition pics from your wedding... it's bad bridesmaid-Karma, you know! lol!

sandz!xo