Connor's puzzle piece!

Connor's puzzle piece!
Connor is a "Racing for Autism" hero!

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Do me a favour everyone...I'm such a loser...

In my rush to leave and the chaos of the associated move, I wasn't using my brains very well!! I had my computer packed up because I knew Timmy had a laptop for me to use and I didn't even think about exporting my mailbox...sheesh. Now I don't have any email addresses to ping my friends. **bashing head on table** Please send me an e so that I can add you to my mailbox on the laptop, I just don't want anyone to think I've forgotten about them or I'm deliberately ignoring them...hehe. If you don't have my private address, ping me on tavcanada@hotmail.com

Thanks everyone!
Dumb-a$$ Laura :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura I am so glad that you and your fabulous family have finally made it "HOME!" I look forward to being in the same time zone as you :)

Anonymous said...

I forgot to sign it!
xoxoxox
P

Unknown said...

Hey hun,

you got my mail ok then??? Damn you leavin a comment on my blog ~ you made me cry!!! Boy I miss you...

Hugs,
Lynda xxx