Connor's puzzle piece!

Connor's puzzle piece!
Connor is a "Racing for Autism" hero!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Awwwwww, crap!

That's how my day started out today, typical Monday. Cat shit to be precise, in the sink in my utility room. **GAG** My fault really, I put Schatje's litter box outside on Saturday to clean it and forgot about it. Stupid thing is that she rarely uses the box anymore and that was the first time in months there was anything in it to clean...aarrgghh. Now that the nights are getting chillier, she is coming in for a few hours and her usual entrances/exits are closed to keep us warm. I guess I should be happy that she hit the sink rather than the baskets of clean laundry nearby...hehe. She was locked in the conservatory overnight a few months ago and similar chaos ensued, lesson learned then? She's lucky she so damn cute and I love her to pieces!

She looks innocent enough, don't you think?



Hope your Monday started off better than mine!
Laura :o)

No comments: