Connor's puzzle piece!

Connor's puzzle piece!
Connor is a "Racing for Autism" hero!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

When you thought I wasn't looking...

When you thought I wasn't looking...

1. When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you sponsor a child and I wanted to sponsor another one.

2. When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you pet a dog and I wanted to pet one too.

3. When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you cook my favourite meal for me, and I knew that it was out of the kindness of your heart.

4. When you thought I wasn't looking, I heard you talk to Dad and I believed that you were friends.

5. When you thought I wasn't looking, I felt you tuck me in, and I felt very happy.

6. When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw Dad cuddle you, and I learned about love, but it's alright to love someone.

7. When you thought I wasn't looking, I looked...and I wanted to say thanks for all the things I saw when you thought I wasn't looking.

By Cameron T Taverner

I don't think I could possibly have received a better gift than that today. Pass the tissues.

Laura :o)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely beautiful. How very sweet.