Connor's puzzle piece!

Connor's puzzle piece!
Connor is a "Racing for Autism" hero!

Thursday, April 5, 2007

"I love you the whole earth, Mum"

What a gorgeous thing to wake up to this morning. My littlest one crawled into bed with me, wrapped his arms around me and declared this to me. Delsin has been in a very affectionate mood lately and I would imagine this has a lot to do with Tim being away so much. He is constantly telling me he loves me and grabbing and kissing my hands if I'm standing up or wrapping his arms around me and giving me big smooches on my cheeks. I'm not complaining, that's for sure! I think all the kids are doing remarkably well considering how their family is segmented right now with Tim having to be in Canada and us trapped here until the house is sold. Kids are amazingly resilient and I suppose I was no different as a military kid moving around every few years. I must admit that I love moving to new places and I am really looking forward to the next chapter of our lives. Now if we could only turn the page to that new chapter sooner rather than later.

Off to Banbury with the kids today, the weather is gorgeous and we all need a day out. I'm afraid Connor will grow roots under his desk if I don't get him out of the house soon. :o) The sun is shining and it's supposed to be lovely and warm by the afternoon, so off we go!

Have a great Thursday everyone,
Laura :o)

No comments: