Connor's puzzle piece!

Connor's puzzle piece!
Connor is a "Racing for Autism" hero!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

13 years ago today...


...my life changed forever in the most wonderful way! I became a Mom for the first time and what a magical experience it was and still is. Connor Frederick Taverner arrived, two weeks late, after much prompting from doctors, nurses, drugs, forceps and Mom's efforts!! It was the most thrilling moment of my life! I will never forget the amazement at seeing this little person that Tim and I had created, he was absolutely perfect. I look at him today and can hardly think of where 13 whole years has gone, ACK! I am so proud of the incredible young man he has become and even thought the journey to this special day wasn't without some tricky times, it has been worth every moment. Connor, your Dad and I love you so very much and you make our hearts soar with pride every day. Thank you for being you, for making me into a Mom, the best job in the whole world. A teenager at last, how the heck did that happen??

So glad you enjoyed your day Connor Fred, much love to you from me, Dad, Cammy, Maeghan, Delsin, Grandma and all your family in Canada.

Love, hugs and smooches,
Mom XO

Opening pressies!
Celebrating with the sibs!
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Connor,
Happy Birthday to you!
Cake is the best part!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Connor!

Great pics, Laura. What cute kiddos.

-Angela