Connor's puzzle piece!

Connor's puzzle piece!
Connor is a "Racing for Autism" hero!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Home stretch???

Cut and paste....

Laura :o)

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Home stretch???
Current mood: chipper
Category: Blogging

Bear with me....boring Mommy stuff! I think we may be on the toilet-training home stretch here...woo hoo! My 3 y.o. woke up yesterday and ran to the toilet insisting on doing a pee....naturally when Mommy thought she had found some peace and quiet with a magazine...sigh. He was still wearing his training pants and usually we get an earful when we try to strip him! He has been wearing regular old underwear yesterday and today and has managed to do all his "stuff" in the toilet....woo hoo! I took the kids swimming today and he even told me he had to pee and we ran to the toilet and....SUCCESS, our first pee in public! Woo hoo! I have been told to wash all of his Spiderman underwear....yes SIR...so that he can wear them to Preschool tomorrow...he wants to show his teacher what a big boy he is....awwwwwwww. So fingers crossed that this is the home stretch and that I may, at long last, have four kids and will never have to deal with stinking diapers/trainers ever again! Yippee!

In other news....my current fave band ORSON, hit number ONE on the U.K. top 40 tonight...WELL DONE BOYS! Thank god f&%ing Chico has been banished...hopefully for good. I will never understand the musical tastes in this country, EVER...keep in mind this is the same country that had Tony Christie's "Amarillo" at the number one for weeks as well last year.....makes my friggin ears bleed, I swear!! Grrrrrr! Well done Orson, and wishing you all much success!

Good night all, hope you had a great weekend!
Laura :o)

No comments: