Connor's puzzle piece!

Connor's puzzle piece!
Connor is a "Racing for Autism" hero!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Happy Tuesday...

Another repost...
Laura :o)


Tuesday, March 14, 2006


Happy Tuesday
Current mood: mellow
Category: Blogging

See...I told you it would take me awhile to remember to blog!!

So this is how my Tuesday started...let me start by saying that I am NOT a morning person, in fact I despise those moments when I realize that I have to wake up and it takes me about 30 minutes to be able to verbalize and a full hour until I'm "in my body". So just after the radio came on at 6:00, hubby and I realize there is our 3 year old wedged between us. Sigh. That would explain why I feel like a pretzel! A few moments later my hubby says...are we wet???? A quick scan upwards let us know that the roof was intact so the sheets are whipped off to discover that the boys "training pants" have malfunctioned and the three of us plus the bedding and matress are soaked in pee.....ewwwwwww! Talk about a rude awakening and I HATE to be bolted into life! Now I realize that there are people in the world who get off on/pay lots of money to be soaked in urine, however we are not among those humans. So off hubby goes with "pee-boy" for a bath and I'm downstairs stuffing bedding into the washing machine and bundling up the duvet to go off to the laundromat. Happy Tuesday indeed. Hope you all had a better start than we did.

Laura :o)

No comments: