Connor's puzzle piece!

Connor's puzzle piece!
Connor is a "Racing for Autism" hero!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dirty rotten scoundrel husband...



Happy Birthday to...ME! Revenge shall be sweet, my love. Lucky for you, your gift was kick-ass! :oD

Love all of you, thank you for all the thoughtful phone calls, emails, gifts & cards and thanks for making my day so much fun already!
xoxo

A few more snaps from my day:
Posing with my rotten sign...LOL
Raising a glass with Timmy
Me and my girl :o)
The kids think this is all soooooo funny, har-dee-har!
Little punks. LOL!
Beautiful flowers from Christina (thanks girl!) and a yummy DQ cake!
Getting help with the candles :o)
The girl helps Mom :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy happy 40th to my true-blue!
miss you so much!
sandz! xo

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Laura! Hope all is well with you! I will be joining you in the 40's in January!