Connor's puzzle piece!

Connor's puzzle piece!
Connor is a "Racing for Autism" hero!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

18 years ago today...

We said, "I do". :o)

Now we're both 40 (EEK), have two teenagers (now "highschoolers"!), one 12 year old (an "intermediate"), and our "baby" is almost 7 (and a "second grader"!). We've lived in eastern and western Canada, Belgium & England! Holy shit, where the hell has the time gone????

I think I need another drink. :oD

Here's to 18 more. At least. ;o)

Thanks to our lovely family for the cards, gifts and calls, we love you.

Laura & Tim xoxo

2 comments:

Bev said...

Hi Laura! Saw your comments on LOTD and thought I'd say hi! Congrats on 18 years of wedded bliss!

Kimberly said...

Hope you guys had a wonderful anniversary! Nice to see you want to make it 18 more! Gives me hope that marriages do still last sometimes!