Connor's puzzle piece!

Connor's puzzle piece!
Connor is a "Racing for Autism" hero!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

My graduate!

Cameron graduated from Grade 8 today and will be off to high school in the fall. ACK! Two down, two to go! This post is all about you Cammy-Doodle and you deserve to be recognized. We are all so proud of you and the young man you are becoming. I'm filled with emotions today: pride, relief (haha), joy, sadness and anxiety as I send you off to another big pond as a proverbial little fish. I know you'll be fine but as a Mom I always have these worries in my brain.

Here's to you my beautiful boy and here's to the next phase of your life! Cheers to you!

We love you Doodle! xoxo

Sharp dressed man!
With the sibs
Getting the cert from his principal
Awww, he remembered to stop and pose for Mom!
Happy boy!
Showing off the paperwork!
My grinning graduate!
The dreaded "first dance" with Mom! :oD

Earlier in the week we took a "grad trip" to Ottawa!
Enjoying a trip to the Museum of Civilization in Quebec
Sitting by the "Eternal Flame" on Pariliament Hill...and was it HOT that day!
With his teacher Mr. Scragg




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Cam cant beleive how grown up you look

Tim said...

Yay to Cammy ... shame i missed it :-(
now 1 more high schooler in the family !

Lulu said...

Congrats Cam - how on earth did you get so old so fast?! Wow!