Connor's puzzle piece!

Connor's puzzle piece!
Connor is a "Racing for Autism" hero!

Friday, February 22, 2008

"I have magic feel better kisses!"

I have the flu and when my darling Delsin came down for breakfast this morning and I told him that Mommy wasn't feeling well he offered a solution: a magic kiss! He came to me and kissed me on the back of my hand and then planted one on my lips and announced that he has "magic feel better kisses". I feel better already! Wednesday, on the way home from school, we had an interesting conversation, it seems that they have been looking at animals and how they develop from babies into adults. He explained that, "first I was a baby, then a big boy and then I will be a Daddy". Is that not the cutest thing?? I didn't have it in my heart to tell him that first he would have to get through the rotten teenage years and all the angst it entails. I'll just let him dream for a while. :o)

I wish I could just freeze him in time, I love this age and the way he views the world around him. He cracks us up every day with the things he says and he often has my parents in stitches when he comes out with some real corkers! The time just goes way too fast. They are all growing up too quickly. It's funny how when they are babies you can't wait for them to get to the next milestone and the next milestone, then you can't wait for them to start school and interesting activities or sports. Then one day you wake up and they are almost taller than you! EEEK!
Okay, off to wallow in my flu misery now but no rest for the wicked as they say!

My four Valentines **swoon**

At least it looks like winter again, some of this has melted away but it's snowing as I type this! :o)
Building an igloo in the back garden!


Laura :o)

No comments: