Connor's puzzle piece!

Connor's puzzle piece!
Connor is a "Racing for Autism" hero!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fresh start

Fresh Start

I knew you would be too busy
to see the colors of the morning sun,
so I got up early and caught them for you,
so you could see how the day had begun.

And now I give you this new beginning,
a clean slate, this morning sky,
to use when you need a fresh start:
another chance, another try.

Because we all need a do-over
every now and again
when hindsight shows us where we are,
where we could be, and where we've been.

Take a deep breath
and start anew,
with glowing colors and light.
Spread your efforts across the sky.
Share them with those
who flee the night.

Thank you to my beautiful friend Daisy for this wonderful and inspirational poem, just what you need to get you through the dreary that is January!! New year, new start. Here's to a wonderful 2012 for my divine family and friends.
xoxo


2 comments:

Connie said...

Aw...thanks, Laura. :-) I'm glad you enjoyed this one. I hope you and your family have a wonderful year ahead. xoxo

Unknown said...

Get on with the blogging girlfriend, I got really excited seeing this but alas it's the only post so far this year - sad times! I miss you xXx