Connor's puzzle piece!

Connor's puzzle piece!
Connor is a "Racing for Autism" hero!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Earth Hour 2008 chez nous!!

Sooooo, did you all turn off your lights and non-essential stuff last night? I hope so! We lit lots of candles and spent a very quiet and peaceful hour with no computers, no t.v.'s, no noise. Bliss. I think the dog and cats were a bit confused but that's okay..haha! I wish all of my neighbours could have gotten with the program and I must admit it did irk me to look out the windows and wonder why people couldn't cooperate for one hour. Oh well, to each his own I suppose and I applaud those of you around the world who took part in a show of solidarity. Well done!

Connor reading by candlelight
Del & Mae playing a game together
Cam couldn't quite resist a gadget...one DS to keep him busy...hehe
Daddy enjoys a book by candlelight

I had to post these pics from this morning (Sunday) because they just crack me up! For those of you who are cat owners, do you give them catnip?? Around here we call it "cat crack" because of the reaction we get...LOLOL Bug goes especially mad and rolls around on her scratch box covering herself in the crack and then drools and licks it off the box and herself. Weird cat!

My little Crack-cat Bug!
Give me the stuuuufffffff....
CATFIGHT!!
Schat showed up and tried to muscle in on the crack...hehe



No comments: