Connor's puzzle piece!

Connor's puzzle piece!
Connor is a "Racing for Autism" hero!

Friday, June 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Mumma/Grandma 29/6/2007

Here's to you, my beloved Mom & fantastic Grandma, on your 63rd birthday...oops, did I say that out loud?? :o) Hope you had a wonderful day, how fantastic that we got to celebrate together this year...on the same continent! The lobster was divine, kudos to Dad for the exceptional cooking of the darling crustaceans...hehe. Sorry I had to run away while you murdered/cooked them...hahaha! I need at least an hour until I can face the cake...ugh. Nice to know that your only granddaughter has inherited her Mommy's "champagne taste", I'm obviously raising her right!!

Cheers to Grandma!
Hey, what's that on your plate??
Only the legs left...poor little lobster! LOL

We all love you so very much, happy day to you!
Love,
Darling Daughter & the gang XO


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there stranger! I found you AGAIN! You're kinda hard to keep up with....globetrotter!
Well not that we are again finally on the same continent, maybe before we get too old we can get together again...it's only been what....20 years or so!!! Your parent's look great! Please tell them I said hi! How's Ken? Do you ever talk to Sue anymore? I see you rarely ever get to your myspace, I check on it about once a week! Write me back you busy woman! Much Love from a very old friend! Kim NC, USA