Connor's puzzle piece!

Connor's puzzle piece!
Connor is a "Racing for Autism" hero!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My brain hurts...

So much to do, so little time to do it in! I have been working like a freaking demon since Tim left trying to get the house ready to sell and I think my head is going to explode. I will NEVER, repeat NEVER do this much painting again, mark my words!! All painter/decorators in the Ajax/Whitby area be on alert that I may be requiring your services in the near future! One wall left plus some trim to sort out and then I may put down the brush/roller. Then we still have to purge and clean before the estate agent comes on Monday...aarrgghh. Tim arrives back from TO on Saturday and has been forewarned that despite how crap he will feel from the jetlag, we are under the gun here. He's promised to help and I hope he will. He sent me details on a few houses and I just have to ask...what the hell are people thinking sometimes with their decorating???? Roman-style columns?? Tacky wallpaper borders?? Obnoxious colours?? Don't these people watch "House Doctor"?? Apparently not. Calling all decorators...

**I will get through this** **I will get through this** **I will get through this** (my new mantra!)

Laura :o)

No comments: